Are you looking to gain bookkeeping experience and would love a part-time, virtual position that would allow you to earn extra income? Would you enjoy helping small business thrive remotely, all from the comfort of your own home? If you’re interested in working between 5-15 hours a week during traditional daytime business hours for the best virtual accounting firm in Oklahoma leveraging cutting edge technology to pioneer the work-from-home revolution, then we may have the perfect opportunity for you!
Why Work for Financial Design?
- Sought after flexibility!
- Earn extra income from the comfort of your home.
- MEANINGFUL WORK/LIFE BALANCE – Our unique, virtual, work-from-home opportunities allow you to harmoniously balance your personal obligations, passions, and love of ‘getting into the numbers.’
- LEADING EDGE TECHNOLOGY – Opportunity to advance your technical skills using the latest and most innovative cloud-based platforms.
The responsibilities associated with this role are organized into areas that are very important to Financial Design as an organization.
Provide exceptional accounting and operational service to our clients.
- Demonstrate thorough understanding of professional accounting and bookkeeping practices.
- Keep abreast of the latest developments in technologies to deliver outstanding quality service.
- Support client onboarding process for all assigned client engagements in accordance with defined process.
- Execute, as applicable, processes related to accounts payable and accounts receivable management, bookkeeping entries, closing the books monthly as well as preparing financial reporting and analysis. May also include payroll, HR administration and special projects as assigned.
- Collaborate with your manager to ensure all clients are satisfied with our services through timely and effective communication, delivery on deadlines and stellar accounting support.
- Manage day-to-day relationships with clients while performing within established processes and budget parameters.
Does everything you have read so far sound appealing? We hope so! If you meet the qualifications below, we would absolutely love for you to apply!
- Must be a Freshman, Sophomore or Junior pursuing an Accounting Degree
- Willing to be QuickBooks Certified
- Capacity and commitment to work 5-15 hours a week during traditional daytime business hours supporting clients and manager.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both orally and in writing.
- Willingness to consistently and accurately follow established policies and procedures.
- A passion for and sense of personal satisfaction in relationship building with clients and helping small businesses succeed.
- Confidence in learning and embracing new technology to solve client issues.
- Experience in developing strong remote team relationships based on trust, accountability, integrity, and sharing of best practices.
- Commitment to maintain the highest level of confidentiality while working with client data.
- A dedicated workspace that has a reliable, high-speed internet connection.